Boiler Servicing in Timperley and surrounding areas.
Every boiler needs servicing. John is a domestic gas safe heating expert and has decades of experience in servicing all makes and models of boilers (including combis and condensing).
Here’s a brief list of the what we do when servicing your boiler:
- A visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
- Checking the operating pressure and / or heat input
- Checking safety devices
- Check case seals for an effective seal
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
- A service report showing what’s done
Our boiler servicing is available for both emergency and non-emergency call-outs. We operate a 24-hour service so your home will always be heated.